WITH OVER A DECADE OF COACHING EXPERIENCE IN SUPPORTING ATHLETES FROM HIGH SCHOOL JV/ VARSITY SPORTS, THE GENERAL POPULATION OF HEALTH CARE ATHLETES TO THE OLYMPIA COACH MATT HAS SUCCESSFULLY AND CONTINUALLY BEEN ABLE TO SUPPORT ATHLETES OF ALL CALIBERS ACHIEVING THEIR HEALTH, FITNESS AND WELLNESS GOALS.
THIS TRAINING SEMINAR PROGRAM IS GEARED TOWARDS ATHLETES, SPECIFICALLY, COACHES WHO ARE READY TO ENHANCE THEIR EDUCATION AND TAKE THEIR ATHLETES TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND ACHIEVE GOALS TOGETHER.
THIS SEMINAR IS BEST FOR
- ATHLETES THAT CURRENTLY LOOKING TO START BUILDING THEIR ROSTER AS A COACH
- ATHLETES THAT ARE NEW TO THE COACHING INDUSTRY AND LOOKING OT LEARN FROM THE BEST
- ESTABLISHED COACHED WHO NEED MORE TIME AND UNDERSTANDING AROUND HOW TO SUPPORT ATHLETE
- THOSE WHO ARE UNSURE WHETHER COACHING IS RIGHT FOR THEM BUT LOOKING TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS
TIME & PLACE
- THIS WILL TAKE PLACE ONLINE. ANYONE AROUND THE WORLD CAN JOIN.
- INSTRUCTIONS ARE IN YOUR EMAIL POST SIGN UP.
- DATES AND TIMES
- MARCH 20TH, 2021 AT 11:00 AM EST
- APRIL 3RD, 2021 AT 11:00 AM EST
This is a one-time seminar, across a couple of hours. The seminar itself then an open Q&A the date and time above is to allow for individual schedules to attend the seminar all timing will be in a follow-up email.
No refunds due to fees absorbed and taken from payment processors. Please check on your own. Read more here.