**All options will be auto-renewal only
**There will be no refunds, as the client is the one opting in AND out of their services. You can cancel at any time.
Nick comes from a small town in Western New York where he grew up, went to school, and started his career. He’s been involved in athletics for his whole life and in his early teenage years picked up weight training. Shortly after that, he realized that he was more passionate about training than he was about the sports he played and decided to set his eyes on Bodybuilding. He went to university and received a double bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science and Kinesiology and throughout his time in undergrad, he worked in a biomechanics lab collaborating with other students and his faculty research advisor on the ongoing rate of force development research. In his years in academia, he went beyond the call and continued his education in the trenches, on the gym floor, and gathering resources to further his education so he could be the best at what he does. He’s been a mentor and coach for years and has devoted his entire life to the craft so he could become the athlete he aspires to be and so he can lend down a hand to bring his athletes to their greatest potential along with him.
How you’ve supported others;
Nick, as a coach, a mentor, and a friend, knows that a coach is not the only role a true coach takes in their client’s lives. Clients are people and just as all people do, they run into hard times. Manipulating someone’s meal plan and training might help a client reach their goal in a vacuum if everything were perfect but we don’t live in a perfect world and we are far from perfect people. Nick has stood by his clients from day one to help keep priorities on track and to guide them through their hardest times using the vehicle that training, goal achievement, and self-actualization provides. Coaching is more than just coaching and training is more than just training.
Expectations of the client
- I expect you to send your check-ins to me on time or notify me 24 hours in advance to alert me that your check-in will be late and to designate, in that communication, a time in the next 24 hours following your original check-in time to send it to me. I need to have check-ins sent in on time so I can get them returned within a reasonable timeframe.
- I expect you to be honest and straightforward in your feedback and communications with me. If I don’t know what’s really going on, I’ll misdiagnose problems and the alterations I’ll make to try to correct course from that point forward will be inaccurate. Honesty is the best policy.
- I expect you to utilize the service I provide and communicate openly with me while being respectful of reasonable expectations and boundaries. Ex: when you have questions that are relevant and time-sensitive, you are updating me on relevant events, or you are returning communications I’ve requested a response to, please contact me. Please do not send me daily updates on all aspects of your life nor share intimate life details that would not benefit nor harm our shared goal. As a coach, I want to be able to have open and free communication with everyone I work with but there is a limit to my scope of practice.
- I expect you to give your best effort to your training, nutrition, and daily life that you can while working with me. If you give your 100%, I’ll give you 100% right back.
- I expect you to take advantage of the learning process, be engaged, and to develop a greater understanding of yourself, training, and nutrition throughout your time working with me.
Expectations of the coach
- Coach Nick will not answer direct questions regarding decision making for clients that are not his own. If you are a client of Coach Nick’s and you are a coach yourself do not expect him to answer questions that are making him directly responsible for an alteration of a coaching protocol for your client.
- Coach Nick will return check-ins sent in before 12 pm (noon) on the designated check-in day within 12 hours. Any check-ins sent after 12 pm (noon) will be responded to within 24 hours of the time it was received. Any check-ins sent in after the passing of the calendar day designated for the check-in will be returned within 48 hours if a new time had not been scheduled 24 hours prior to the scheduled check-in.
- Coach Nick will return WhatsApp communications (excluding check-ins) within 12 hours. If a message is time-sensitive the first words of the message should indicate that it’s time-sensitive and what time frame it is sensitive within, ex: (TIME SENSITIVE: 3HR).
- Coach Nick will do his due diligence to provide you with all of the resources and information you need to be successful.
- Coach Nick will be honest and consistent in his feedback and direction and flexible with his approach to best help you reach your goals.
What to expect from coach Nick
Nutrition– your nutrition is just as important, if not more important than any other variable. No matter what the season is and no matter what your goal is, you can’t reach it without nutrition being in line. Nutrition plans are tailored based on personal needs and preferences in both macro and meal plan style nutrition plans.
Training– Training is what sets apart those who make nominal gains over the years and those who excel and truly reach their potential. Training plans are built with longevity, movement quality, and output at the forefront. There is a strong emphasis on learning to move better, getting more efficient, getting stronger, and getting as developed as possible. The major missing piece of traditional training is the holes inefficiency and a blind eye towards it that makes an athlete less able to get the most out of themselves, the most pounds on the bar, and the most pounds on their frames. Be prepared to learn, be humbled, and train harder than ever.
Movement Troubleshooting– Using WhatsApp, clients will send in videos of their lifts as requested by Coach Nick to have them evaluated for any possible movement issues. Through back and forth communication, Nick will be able to help adjust cues, change positions, add/subtract/replace working or prep movements to build a program better suited to the athlete and to build the athlete’s ability to train at their best.
Weekly Check-ins– Using WhatsApp, clients send check-in photos, their feedback form, and a brief and informal update on how things went for the week. Coach Nick will reply to all relevant details by text, voice notes, or video and will provide any adjustments, direct next steps, and provide necessary information/resources to keep to the goal at hand.
Weekly Live Q&A– Every week on Saturday at 2 pm EST Nick hosts a live Q&A where attendees can ask any questions they want answers to. This is a place to ask any and all questions that would be best answered through dialogue and in the long-form, especially if others may benefit from having heard the answer.
Team GroupChat– Using WhatsApp, all clients of Nick’s will be able to communicate with each other in a safe environment with like-minded people. This is a place to make connections, have debates, ask questions, and have fun!
**There will be no refunds, as the client is the one opting in AND out of their services. You can cancel at any time
*ALL CLIENTS SIGNING UP ARE ENTERING INTO AN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL UPON PAYMENT
No refunds due to fees absorbed and taken from payment processors. Please check on your own. Read more here.