- Learning of Anatomy and Physiology: This is a deeper dive than your normal textbook, making things more dynamic to how these movements work with training, how it is reviewed with bloodwork and supplements.
- Functional learning: Like medicine, I take a holistic review of every athlete I support. I want to teach you how to support an athlete from a solid foundation, and all the things to encompass from an athlete perspective
- Gut health: A lot of what we absorb from an intake aspect is really how we see our output. Let’s learn more about the human body.
- Blood work review: Learning how medications, drugs, foods, supplements, and training affect your body is part of the foundations of a coach and athlete.
- This will take us on a learning experience of the following group of athletes
- General population: What is the evaluation of items for athletes and things to take into considerations.
- Men & Women: What are the things we need to structure to better serve an athlete
- Competition: Understanding how to get an athlete on stage.
- How to perform communication: how to speak with individuals athletes and convert
- How to setup: from your business incorporation to getting yourself in front of a new group of audience
- Creating a plan: How to setup customized success for your athletes to grow with you
- Going online: making yourself public, from eBooks to coaching to supporting coaching services.
- The final project is a 1-week immersion into you creating a plan for an athlete and a personal business plan. Your final thesis.
I’d love for you to join the Camp Jansen Institute of Coaching.
Fee for internship: