Dominic Kuza is a Nutrition Coach from Southeast Michigan. He works with a wide range of clientele including: competitive athletes, lifestyle/general population clients, collegiate athletes, and is an extensive educator for coaches looking to expand their knowledge. Dom graduated from Oakland University with a Master of Science in Exercise Sciences with his course concentration in exercise, muscle, and advanced medical physiology.
He has helped multiple athletes achieve professional status in the IFBB and together with an athlete won the National Overall Title in Men’s Physique in 2022.
He believes and understands that people do come from all walks of life and the level of experience varies person to person. This is a big reason why Dom takes different approaches with people to ensure adherence is optimal.
He looks to educate along the way, help people become more mindful, and ensure execution is always at the top of the priority list
EXPECTATIONS OF DOM
- When working together, it’s important that we can collaborate effectively. We all have unique roles to play, and sometimes it’s necessary for me as the coach to help keep you accountable to your goals, even if it means sacrificing short-term wants or desires. However, please know that I always have your best interests at heart, and our relationship will grow stronger as we work towards our common goal. Trust is key, and with time and effort, we can build a strong foundation.
- Effective communication is essential to our success. While we can track data and information online, there are limitations to working remotely. That’s why I place a great emphasis on high-quality communication, as it helps to build chemistry and increase our chances of success.
- As for our standard procedure, I ask that you consistently complete all sheets and data logs and submit check-in forms by 11am EST on your check-in day. If for some reason this is not possible, please let me know in advance. It’s also important to be responsible for your duties and to ask questions when you need help. Remember, I am here to support you.
- Honesty is crucial, as we all make mistakes and experience setbacks. It’s important to communicate openly and share information about what went wrong and how our bodies responded. This way, we can work together to find solutions and prevent similar issues from occurring in the future.
- Finally, let’s approach this process with positivity. This is a personal decision, and I want each day to be an opportunity for you to become better and to build a stronger, healthier you. Mindset is everything, and by viewing this process as a blessing rather than a burden, we can achieve great things together.